Learn Knitting: New Knitters Essential Skills is a wonderful course for any beginner. In fact, you will learn the essential techniques and expand the possibilities of the craft.
Furthermore, this course will provide the skills to move on to more intermediate projects. For instance, add popular cast-ons to your knitting tool kit, learn to read patterns well and solve easily made mistakes. Instructor Caddy Melville Ledbetter demonstrates knit ribbing, cables and basics with lace.
In addition, new knitters essential skills demonstrates joining a new ball of yarn to projects. It also teaches how to finish knitting projects well.
By taking the Learn Knitting: New Knitters Essential Skills online course you will:
- Learn casting on, reading charts and solving mistakes.
- Understand the different types of needles and yarn weights.
- Master cast-ons – e-wrap, knitted, long-tail, cable and crochet techniques.
- Learn all about shaping, and discover ways to increase and decrease your stitches.
- Understand difficult patterns, and reading charts.
- Discover new ways to add a ball of yarn to projects.
- Fix twisted and dropped stitches.
- Practice finishing techniques. For instance, seaming stitches to stitches, rows to rows, and stitches to rows.
The Learn Knitting: New Knitters Essential Skills online course includes:
- 7 HD video lessons available anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed captioning
- Course materials including a knitting abbreviations guide and stitch patterns
- Questions of other students answered by course instructor