Learn Double Knitting Foundations will take your knitting to a whole new level.
Ever imagined what it would be like to knit two layers at the same time on the same needles? This is your opportunity!
This entertaining yet challenging course with instructor Lucy Neatby will have you knitting with one or two colours at the same time. In fact, you will be practicing on double-pointed needles and in the round by the end of the course.
In this Learn Double Knitting Foundations online course you will:
- Learn everything from getting gauge in double knitting to colour changes.
- Learn common double knitting mistakes and how to correct them.
- Join layers using ribbing and shaping considerations for double knitting.
- Learn double knitting in the round.
- Learn to transfer from standard to double knitting.
- Create a tubular edge with double knitting.
- Learn to add double-knit pockets.
- Learn double knitting techniques that are helpful with socks, bag handles, and more.
- Double knit in two colours.
The Learn Double Knitting Foundations online course includes:
- 9 HD video lessons available anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed captioning
- Course materials including three clever patterns
- Questions of other students answered by course instructor
Watch this short introduction to the course!