Knitting Plus Size Garments will give you the tips to create knitted garments that flatter. Get the results you’ve been wanting with this honest and helpful course by knit and crochet designer Marly Bird.
By taking the Knitting Plus Size Garments online course you will:
- Learn why knit and purl stitches, lace and cables are ideal for plus-size women.
- Make a life-size mannequin of yourself using duct tape!
- Identify flattering patterns, and the best yarn to make them.
- Understand how to use oversized swatches as a test platform for shaping and care.
- Learn to use lace and cables for a more flattering fit.
- Understand the importance of bust darts.
- Change necklines that don’t flatter.
- Take the intimidation out of armhole shaping.
- No longer battle ill-fitting sleeves.
- Learn to properly block the garment.
- Get BONUS apps – knitting apps on your mobile device!
The Knitting Plus Size Garments online course includes:
- 12 HD video lessons available anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed captioning
- Course materials including two unique sweater patterns
- Questions of other students answered by course instructor
Watch this short introduction to the course!