Improve Stitching Speed – Learn Continental Knitting will increase your speed and efficiency. It will also decrease hand strain. In addition, it teaches you to make the most of your hands with shorter and quicker movements.
Continental knitting with instructor and designer Lorilee Beltman will help improve your knitting speed instantly. In fact, every finger is given a job to do. Continental Knitting will rejuvenate your knitting projects!
Furthermore, Lorilee will teach you how to apply Continental Knitting to a variety of knitting techniques. If you are new to knitting or an experienced English-style knitter this course will change your life! In addition, left-handed knitters this course is also for you.
By taking the Improve Stitching Speed – Learn Continental Knitting online course you will:
- Learn the knit stitch, Continental Style.
- Keep awkward movements at a minimum with purl stitch.
- Understand how to keep the size of stitches just right.
- Learn about alternating between knits and purls.
- Discover how Continental knitting is used with all common knitting practices.
- Learn how to apply Continental knitting to all your favorite materials.
- Troubleshoot with the instructor on common knitting pitfalls.
The Improve Stitching Speed – Learn Continental Knitting online course includes:
- 7 HD video lessons available anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed captioning
- Course materials including supply list and resources
- Questions of other students answered by course instructor