You will learn the basics and beyond of lace knitting by taking Improve Lace Knitting Skills with Eunny Jang. In fact, you will be able to knit any lace pattern.
For instance, this course will teach you to navigate charts, go from simple mesh fabric swatches to making a beautiful Arrow Scarflette.
In addition, improve lace knitting skills demonstrates double decreases, double yarn overs, knitted edgings and the “no stitch” symbol. Finally, you’ll learn to turn just about any lace stitch into a scarf.
By taking the Improve Lace Knitting Skills online course you will:
- Understand how lace stitches relate to simpler stitches.
- Create a tool kit for lace stitches.
- Make mesh fabric with right- and left-leaning decreases.
- Learn three vertical lace patterns: Arrowhead, Razor Shell and Horseshoe.
- Discover working with offset laces and explore the ever popular Fir Cone pattern.
- Build on offset lace techniques and add shifting edges with two additional patterns.
- Learn asymmetrical patterns, discover knit-on edgings and understand patterning both sides of your lace.
- Understand how to recognize and fix troublesome stitches.
- Knit the Ocean Scarf.
The Improve Lace Knitting Skills online course includes:
- 9 HD video lessons available anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed captioning
- Two unique scarf patterns and eleven lace stitches
- Tool kit of lace techniques that will be used repeatedly
- Questions of other students answered by course instructor