It’s all in the finish, isn’t it?
The Finishing Knitting Projects Made Easy online course is a beginner’s guide to the basics but also provides the skills to finish with confidence.
In addition, the successful finishing of all your future projects will be a reflection of the techniques learned in this course with Chris Bylsma.
By taking this course in Finishing Knitting Projects Made Easy you will:
- Appreciate what finishing really means, and get tips on preventing common problems.
- Learn how to create a horizontal seam (stitch-to-stitch) and easy steps to correcting mistakes.
- Move on to vertical, or row-to-row seams, and troubleshoot situations such as seaming garter.
- Understand how to combine horizontal and vertical seaming, and how to apply these skills on a real project.
- Learn when and why you would want to pick up stitches along a knitted edge.
- Learn three new edges and when they are best used – garter stitch, ribbed bands, and reversed rolled edges.
- Understand how to master essential finishing tips, and learn about the care of your finished products.
The Finishing Knitting Projects Made Easy course includes the following :
- 7 streaming video lessons online available anytime
- Class materials, including swatch and mini sweater patterns
- Answers to student questions from instructor
- Closed captioning availability
Watch this short introduction to the course!