Discover Knitting Socks will teach you to make top-down socks. It is a wonderful course for intermediate knitters. The end result is beautiful handmade socks! Instructor and designer Lucy Neatby will guide you through four style variations for the ribbed cuff of the sock. In addition, you will create a perfectly curved heel flap, get the appropriate foot length and achieve a great fitting toe shape.
Furthermore, Lucy will teach you techniques for closing holes, fixing imperfect stitches and much more.
By taking the Discover Knitting Socks online course you will:
- Learn about sock anatomy.
- Discover three techniques for joining and knitting with no gaps.
- Learn how to add new yarn for a stripe without creating a gap.
- Understand the slipstitch technique that makes your heel more comfortable.
- Discover Lucy’s method for picking up and knitting stitches that doesn’t involve struggling.
- Learn a wonderful trick for grafting.
- Understand about choosing the correct yarn.
The Discover Knitting Socks online course includes:
- 7 HD video lessons available anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed captioning
- Course materials including supply list and resources
- Questions of other students answered by course instructor