Begin Knitting – Learn To Make A Scarf will introduce you to knitting with the completion of a fabulous scarf while you learn the basics of knitting.
Instructor Caddy Melville Ledbetter will guide you through the process of learning to knit, and she will also help you to select the right needles and yarn for your knitting journey.
Left or right handed, this course is for anyone that has ever wanted to learn how to knit.
In Begin Knitting with Caddy Melville Ledbetter, you will learn:
- The basics – selecting needles, different yarn weights and an easy way to wind a skein of yarn.
- Casting on and your first row of stitches.
- How to avoid making simple mistakes.
- Common mistakes and how they are made.
- Finishing – classic chain bind off, steam blocking, tighten loose cast-on stitches and sew in the tails.
- Purl Stitch, how to measure a gauge swatch, and finally how to read a pattern.
The Begin Knitting – Learn to Make a Scarf course includes:
- 6 Streaming HD video lessons to watch anytime
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Closed Captioning
- Class materials
- Answers to questions by other students of this course
Watch this short introduction to the course!