This may post contains affiliate links. You can learn more in our disclaimer.
Make These Cute Spotted Knit Giraffes From Noah’s Ark
These cute knit giraffes from Noah’s Ark are named Gerry and Gorgie. They are part of the Noah’s Ark knit-a-long from Sirdar.
This is a series of fun knitted animal toys. You can find other knitted soft toys in this range here:
- Knit Tigers From Noah’s Ark [FREE Pattern]
- Knit Zebras From Noah’s Ark [FREE Pattern]
- Knit Noah’s Ark Elephants [FREE Pattern]
- Cute Knitted Noahs Ark Hippos [FREE Knitting Pattern]
- Lovable Knitted Citrus Monkeys [FREE Knitting Pattern]
The knitted spotted giraffes are lovely soft and squishy and can easily become any kid’s best friend.
Once finished, one of these cuddly giraffes should be approx. 9 inches to the top of the head when sitting down.
In metric measurements, a finished giraffe should be about 23 cm high when sitting.
The pattern for these great cuddly giraffes is rated as intermediate.
To download the free pattern from Sirdar for these great knitted giraffes, please click here: Sirdar Giraffes